If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Epilepsy, you probably have many questions and concerns. Epilepsy Durham Region is here to help you. We offer support and information for people living with Epilepsy, their family, caregivers and friends. We are committed to responding to your needs, whether you are living with Epilepsy yourself or your life has been touched in some way by this invisible disease.
- Thinking About Epilepsy • A Grade 5 Program
- Living Well With Epilepsy • Information and Education
- The Epilepsy Journey • By Seniors For Seniors
- Understanding Epilepsy • From Agency to Community
- Peer-to-peer Network
- Epilepsy At Work • Employment Support
Other Community Resources:
If we don't have the support that you are looking for, we can help you locate it in your community. Please contact our office for additional services available in your community.
Call our office at 905-430-3090, Monday to Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.