Making a charitable donation is a simple and meaningful way to lend support and encouragement to those living with Epilepsy.
Our fundraising initiatives raise money to fund local programming and support systems for the 1 in 100 living with Epilepsy or a seizure disorder in Durham Region. The programming offers practical information and coping strategies addressing day to day experiences.
Donations by individual and corporate members allow us to continue our work supporting a better life with Epilepsy.
How to Donate • 5 Simple Ways:
1. Online: Donate now through CanadaHelps.org
2. Mail: Cheques made payable to Epilepsy Durham Region. Please fill out a donation form below and include it with your cheque.
3. In Person: Deliver your donation to our office located at 310 Byron Street South, Unit 3, Whitby, Ontario, L1N 4P8 during our hours of operation. A quick phone call at 905-430-3090 first will ensure that we are available to speak with you when you drop by.
4. Corporate Donations: Donations from corporations within the community are always welcome. Having a 50/50 draw at work? Having a dress-down or silly hat day? Why not donate a portion of the proceeds to your local community agency?
5. Memorial Donations: To honour and celebrate the memory of someone who has been lost to Epilepsy consider a donation to our lending library.