Become A Member
Epilepsy Durham Region serves as a resource for its membership and the epilepsy community by providing access to data on the latest breakthroughs and technologies. We advocate for those facing challenges and offer support.
Epilepsy Durham Region receives no external funding to support programming. Your membership contributions ensure crucially need programming continues in your community.
Membership fee - $15.00 - $10.00 to renew each year.
It is the policy of Epilepsy Durham Region not to trade nor sell the names of our members. All information is kept strictly confidential within Epilepsy Durham Region.
Please download and print the following membership application and submit by fax, mail or in person to Epilepsy Durham Region.
Benefits of becoming a member:
- Access to confidential individual and family support
- Access to Change the Face of Epilepsy Lecture Series, Employment consultation and advocacy
- Borrowing privileges from our extensive resource library
- Subscription to Epilepsy Durham Region Communiqué newsletter produced quarterly
- Complimentary Epilepsy Ontario's quarterly newsletter 'Sharing'
- Voting privileges at Epilepsy Durham Region Annual General Meeting
- Post secondary students are eligible for the annual $1,000 Scholarship